A partner at Setzler & Scott, P.A.
Michelle M. Dickerson was born in Chester, South Carolina in 1975. She graduated magna cum laude from Wofford College in 1997. While in law school, she was a member of Phi Delta Phi and an associate editor of the South Carolina Environmental Law Journal.
Mrs. Dickerson clerked for the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources and the South Carolina Administrative Law Judge Division (now known as the Administrative Law Court) while she was in law school.
After Mrs. Dickinson graduated from law school in 2000, she became a staff attorney for the Administrative Law Court. Mrs. Dickerson joined Setzler & Scott, P.A. as an associate in July 2001, and became a partner in the firm in 2005.
- Family law
- Child custody
- Termination of Parental Rights and Adoptions
- General civil litigation
- Construction law
- Business litigation
- Business transactions
- Business incorporations and organizations
- Municipal law
- Personal injury law
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts
- 2000, South Carolina
- University of South Carolina, J.D., 2000
- Wofford College, B.A., Economics, 1997
- Magna cum laude
- Lexington County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association